Why become a member of NCJW NY?
- Join a compassionate and courageous community of like-minded individuals working towards social justice and systemic change.
- Take action with us! Whether it’s volunteering with our children’s literacy program, serving meals to the hungry, or advocating in the halls of Congress and Albany, there is something for everyone!
- Add your voice and amplify the progressive agenda at federal, state, and local levels.
- Sustain critical programs and advocacy efforts that impact our community.
- Attend special member-only events.
- Learn and grow through Council Lifetime Learning courses.
- Receive monthly NCJW NY updates and Quarterly Bulletins.