Together, we make a difference!
Join NCJW New York Section as a member!
As a member, you help to provide services to people in our community and advocate for issues important to women, children and families. Membership will allow you to:
Amplify your voice to the progressive agenda at federal, state, and local levels
- Be part of a compassionate and courageous community of like-minded individuals working towards sustainable and systemic change
- Opportunity to sustain critical programs and advocacy efforts that impact our community
- Invitation to Annual Meeting, Fall Luncheon, and other special events
- Sign up for Council Lifetime Learning courses
- Receive monthly updates on our work
- Take action with us!
- Volunteer with children literacy
- Serve hot meals to the hungry
- Advocate for justice in the halls of Congress
- And much more!