Contribute and help support programs and services that improve the quality of life for thousands of New Yorkers including literacy programs for public school children, food programs that feed 41,000 people annually, and cultural, arts, and support programs for seniors.
Partner with us and make a difference. Gifts in any amount are deeply appreciated, and every dollar counts. There are many ways to contribute:
- Click here to contribute through our secure online portal.
- Write a check and send it to: 241 West 72nd Street, Third Floor, ATT. Development, New York, NY 10023.
- Click here to honor a family member, friend or loved one with a special contribution. We will send a custom tribute card with a message of celebration or sympathy to the honoree or family member of the person you wish to remember.
- Make a planned gift by naming National Council of Jewish Women New York as a beneficiary in your will or in your retirement account.
- Make a qualified charitable donation from the required minimum distribution from your IRA.
- Donate appreciated stock to maximize your impact and minimize taxes.
Please contact Jamie Diamond at 646-884-9465 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information or to discuss all giving options.