By becoming a member of NCJW NY, you are able to:
- Become part of our community. Join other compassionate and courageous individuals working towards social justice and systemic change.
- Serve New Yorkers in need. Our volunteer opportunities offer something for everyone, whether it’s boosting literacy skills for disadvantaged children, serving hot meals to the hungry, or working with isolated elderly.
- Advocate for progressive policy change. Add your voice and amplify the progressive agenda at federal, state, and local levels.
- Join us for events and celebrations. Receive invitations to our Annual Meeting, Fall Membership event, and other special events.
- Keep growing and learning. Attend Council Lifetime Learning classes and discussion groups.